In an effort to protect the health and safety of our patients, especially our vulnerable pregnant population, and in accordance with guidance from current CDC guidelines and those set fourth by Southeast Health, please abide by the following:
- Vistors are no longer allowed for OB appointments
- Only ONE visitor allowed during labor & delivery
- If you are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19, please do NOT come for your appointment, call (334) 793-3900 and we will reschedule.
- Keep yourself up to date on state and national recommendations at:
- In addition, the Alabama Department of Public Health has set us a hotline for questions: (888) 265-2256
- Follow us on Facebook for COVID-19 tips and updated information
For updated information concerning Southeast Health visiting policies visit